Poland a native country of F. Chopin
“The experience of living in a Mediterranean country, the hearty hospitality and the new friends we made is what we will cherish from our visit”
With these words, our three Polish friends, Stephanie, Beata and Ella, members of the environmental...
During our visit in Poland for the Ecosynergy 50+project, we had the chance to see the new Museum of the History of Polish Jews (Muzeum Historii Żydów Polskich)
Two notable events coincided during the April of 2013 at the heroic city of Warsaw: the...
Creating a garden for children with special needs to play in Warsaw, the members of OIKIPA - visiting Poland’s capital for the ecosynergy project – celebrated the Earth Day on 28 April 2013
The volunteers, after walking through a natural forest and...
The visit of the three Greek volunteers was a very fruitful experience both for them, the host organization and the institutions which received their services.The voluntary services were in the field of environmental action and support of public...
- Poland a native country of F. Chopin
- Three friends from Poland in Patras
- No more wars, no more holocaust or genocide A visit by members of OIKIPA to Warsaw Museun of History of Jews, for the Ecosynergy 50+ project
- Celebrating Earth Day in Warsaw
- 1st Visit of Greek Volunteers in Warsaw. 12 April – 2 May 2013. A short report.